Pages


Unity/Healing Hands

inspiration & design...

"Work like you don't need the money;
dance like no one is watching;
sing like no one is listening;
love like you've never been hurt;
and live every day as if it were your last."

~ Old Irish Proverb ~ Author Unknown ~
~ Health in mind, body & soul.... Namaste. ~
~ Dolphin. ~

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Art of Being... (Who i am)


It seems for the moment that until I develop & write a few more of the actual articles I am working on (which takes a bit of time..) I will be sharing things I have already written and a great number of those things fall into the domain of poetry...

Since sharing poetry is very, very personal at times, well.. most of the time... it is an even bigger leap for me than even doing a blog in the first place. But here it goes again..

There is a saying "Cogito, ergo sum" ~ "I think, therefore I am" ~, this is more a case of..."I write therefore I am"... Poetry offers tiny glimpses into who I am, who I want be, the parts of me I have left behind & the pieces I hope to find and integrate along the way..




Who i am

i dance and envelope my body
in sound
in ecstasy, in beauty
so true.

i move and let grace flow
from me like fluid
such ecstasy, such beauty
so pure.

i speak a lilting thought
framed in silhouette
with ecstasy, with beauty
so unlimited.

i think and spirit ebbs
all around
it’s ecstasy, it’s beauty
so me.



Copyright: Michelle L. Marcicki (Dolphin)
Written: March 13, 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment